Child Support Information

Important Notice:

If you are receiving child support through the court, it is your responsibility to notify the clerk of any address change. Failure to do so may result in child support payments being late.

Mail Change of Address to:

Brenda Ganey, Circuit Clerk
Child Support Division
312 Courthouse Square, Suite 10
Bay Minette, AL 36507

For matters concerning the Alabama Central Disbursement Division, their contact information is:

P. O. Box 4960
Montgomery AL 36103-4960

For matters concerning the Department of Human Resources, their contact information is:

Baldwin County Department Of Human Resources
P.O. Box 2529
Robertsdale, Alabama 36567

Child Support Guidelines

Child Support Forms are available online at